Booking & other Policies
1. All Unit prices are based on 2 people sharing. Any extra people will be charged at $25 per person per night.
2. Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the booked date incur no charges, except during Holiday periods where 2 weeks notice is required. Thereafter, the deposit may be retained. Cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice may result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged, unless the Unit can be on-sold.
3. Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. Early check-in and/or check-out is by arrangement only.
4. Payment for all accommodation must be made in full on the day of arrival (if not already done so). Overdue/recovery charges may be made if your account is not paid on time.
5. No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
6. Smoking is not allowed in any of the Units. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges. Smoking is allowed in the Courtyard areas and ashtrays are provide for your use. At all times we ask that you respect the rights of other Guests.
7. The cooking of shellfish and other strong smelling foods is not permitted in our motel units, in order to avoid residual, lingering food odours that may be offensive to subsequent guests. If we find that Guests have been smoking or cooking strong smelling food inside the Unit, this may incur an additional charge, particularly if the Unit is unusable for several days.
8.) Unlimited Free Internet access is provided. This access is provided primarily for the checking of emails and the like. While we provide a free wifi network, we make no guarantees regarding your ability to connect on any particular device. Excess usage as determined by the Management may result in your device being blocked from the network.