Cobblestone Court Motel Tauranga is centrally located in the Otumoetai area and we have 12 ground floor family units. All our units lead out onto individual patios set in comfortable private garden areas. All units have 20+ Digital Freeview with SKY Sports 1 and 2 + a Movie Channel and are fully self contained. We are the closest for Matua Motel Accommodation and Otumoetai Motel Accommodation.The CBD, shopping centers, bus terminal, bars & cafes are only a short distance away.
Corporate rates are available. Please enquire directly.
Cobblestone Court Motel now offers Fly Buys points on all accommodation rates.
We are centrally located only 1.5kms from Tauranga city centre and situated in Otumoetai. We have the only motel that covers the Matua, Bellevue, Brookfield and Pillans Point areas. We are the closest motel to the Tauranga
Sulphur Point Marina and The Bridge Marina where there are many wedding functions held at The Charthouse and The Elms Mission House.
- FREE unlimited Zenbu wireless internet to all customers. Conditions apply.
- Swimming pool and BBQ area.
- Freeview TV’s with Sky sports and movies.
- Guest laundry.
- Ample parking for larger vehicles incl boats and trailers.
- 5 mins drive to/from Tauranga airport with courtesy pick-up/drop-off
- 10 minutes drive to Mount Maunganui beaches and shops.
- Courtesy Airport pick-up and drop-off for up to 4 people.
- Close to city centre, cafes and shops.
- Large off-street parking suitable for trailers, vans or boats. CCTV security.
86 Chapel Street
P: +64 7 576 9028
Reservations: 0800 506 306
Bay Oval, Blake Park, Kawaka Street, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty Sunday 8 January 2017 3:00pm – 6:00pm There is nothing quite like the involved experience that is International Cricket. At its heart, it is a day of drama where being in the crowd is as important to the game as the players on the field […]
A diverse range of local artisans and purveyors present some of the finest fresh produce, breads, pastries, cheese, meats, smoked fish, oils, relishes, juices, fresh cut flowers and other delicious edibles from the region. Not only can you pick up some scrumptious items for a picnic, meal or snack, the market provides most of your […]